What does premium recycled mean?
Arjowiggins stands for quality, which is why our Arjowiggins recycled grades are made only from superior recycled pulp. Through careful selection and an exclusive de-inking process, the pulp is suitably chosen and cleansed for the production of quality paper with excellent printability.
The process, together with the high level of experience and expertise at the mill, ensures we can offer quality recycled papers with:
How does Arjowiggins produce premium recycled papers?
All pulp used for these papers is FSC® certified and from sustainably managed forests. ECF (Elementary Chlorine Free) certification gives peace of mind that no chlorine is used for bleaching and, in addition, all pulp is EUTR (EU Timber Regulation) compliant, in the fight against illegally harvested timber.
80% of pulp used for Arjowiggins papers originates from hardwood, mostly eucalyptus, from Spain, Portugal, Sweden and Brazil, with the origin of the remaining 20% being softwood, spruce and pine, from Sweden.
Arjowiggins produce more than 100 recycled papers, ranging from 25% to 100% PCW recycled content and including options made from alternative fibres. All other raw materials and chemicals used are REACH compliant.
Bamboo paper is sustainable from both an environmental and socio-economic aspect
The bamboo fibres used in our papers are from bamboo forests in Sichuan, China, which is also where the mill is based
Soft, refined and composed totally of cotton fibres.